Occasionally, everyone feels a little frustrated about a job, or goal they’re trying to achieve that seems out of sight. But you just need a little positive encouragement and motivation! Use these ten quotes from famous comedians to help drive you toward success this week!
1. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
2. “The great thing about taking big chances when you’re younger is you have less to lose, and you don’t know as much. So you take big swings.” – Amy Poehler
3. “Whenever you leave behind failure, you’re doing good. If you think everything you’ve done is great, you’re probably dumb” – Louis C.K.
4. “Don’t become something just because someone else wants you to, or because it’s easy; you won’t be happy. You have to do what you really, really, really, really want to do, even if it scares the shit out of you.” – Kristen Wiig
5. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
6. “I’ve always been in the right place and time. Of course, I steered myself there.” – Bob Hope
7. “Love what you do. Get good at it. Competence is a rare commodity in this day and age. And let the chips fall where they may.” – Jon Stewart
8. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
9. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the water slide, over thinking it. You have to go down the chute.” – Tina Fey
10. “I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns
There is motivation all around us. Enjoy the little things as you work hard to accomplish your dreams! Have a great week!